Are you looking to make a difference to peoples lives? Are you caring, patient and able to listen to others?
If you are looking for a permanent position as a carer in Exeter, Vision (UK) may have a position for you. We are looking for someone who must have an understanding of the needs of people living with learning difficulties and the desire to work with them.
You should have the following:
• Willingness to be adaptable
• Ability to be imaginative
• Ability to establish a good relationship with people
• Reliability and commitment
• Caring personality with extremely consistent boundaries
• Driving licence
It would be desirable to have the following:
• Previous work in the Care Sector or experience of working with client group
• N.V.Q. Level 2 (Care)
• Epilepsy training
• Training in the administration of recovery medication
• Other appropriate qualifications
• Ability to drive Minibus
If you feel you have what we are looking for please contact:
Dennis Griffith at The Garden House, Stoke Road, Exeter EX4 5FE.